Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Holy MOO

I went with my sister Tamsen to see the boutiques at the Holy Moo here in Pleasant Grove last week. I have never been to it before, but I loved it! There is very little there that I would buy (However I did find GREAT ties for nick for $5 each! and one for Preston for $8-which he WONT wear!) most of the things there are for the craft guru person--which I am NOT. We saw all the crafts, petted a Bishon frise dog for sale, lusted after a couple of items, let the kids play at the playground outside, visited--had good sister time, and....

Tamsen told me that they have AMAZING cinnamon rolls, so I was looking forward to that. I bought my ties and decided to buy 3 cinnamon rolls (there were 6 of us!) Their reputation is safe...they were SO good!!! We had a raspberry roll, orange roll, and cinnamon twist. YUM!!!

They are having another Holy Moo in November (With lots of holiday items). I'll for sure go back! Tamsen and I already have a date for it...hopefully with less kids! ;-) ok, maybe just no Preston next time!

2 comments:

Tamsen said...

Um... It's called Holy Cow. I thought you were being cute by calling it Holy Moo. How funny.

Thank you for the fun sister date! I had a great time!! It was too short. Love you!

Megan said...

Dang it...I thought it WAS called the holy Moo. HA HA What a dork! ok--so typo--it's Holy COW!
Thanks Tam. :)