Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Visiting my wonderful Aunt and family

On day 2 we went to Circus Circus...but the fun stuff didn't start until later so we went to my Aunt Maree and Uncle Martin's house.
I keep forgetting that I have my camera until I've reached the end of the house tour...but you get what you get.
These cars are in their 10-car garage...Nick and I are partial to the Viper that is on the lift. It's so pretty!

Nick is in heaven in their garage....here he is next to a Subaru STI.

Inside they have the most beautiful Christmas village display--Preston was obsessed with all of it, but especially the electronic train.

Then we had some lunch...in the back is my cousin Dustin and his fiance Tori--whom we met for the first time on this trip and absolutely just adore! She is so sweet and has a great personality! We just love her and can't wait for her to be a part of our family.

This is my Uncle Martin. He's a funny man...it seemed like he and Nick bonded a lot on this trip!

Maree and Martin have 3 sons so Ashleigh got pampered on while there--Maree painted Ashleigh's finger and toe nails and let her wear a pair of her high heeled shoes. Ashleigh loved it!

No comments: