Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gift Cards...and a freebee to bid on!

Remember my "free" gifts cards I got for signing up for trial memberships? You can read about it here...
Well, I got some more in the mail the other day--$20 gift cards to Target. Yipee!
(I've also received $20 Lowe's gift card and am still expecting a few more in the mail in the next couple of weeks)
I also got a couple of "coupons" for EXPRESS clothing. $30 off your purchase of $75 or more...or $40 off your purchase of $120 or more. I am not interested in keeping these gift cards. Leave me a comment if you want one or both of them...I'll randomly pick someone and send it to you this week! You have until Friday at 11pm to let me know if you want it. ;-) Oh-make sure you leave me some sort of contact information so I can contact you for your address to send you your card(s). Good luck! :)

No comments: