Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Caught!

I heard a strange noise on Saturday night in the kitchen, but it was late and Nick was sick so I didn't bother him to go look to see what it was. On Monday, our kitchen started to smell really bad, I thought it was the dishes, so I did them, but the smell was still there, then I remembered the noise I heard on Saturday, so since Nick was feeling a little better I asked him to go check it out for me.Low and behold, we caught that stupid mouse that was in our dishwasher last week! Yipee! The sticky traps we set did the job and the mouse was dead and decomposing! No wonder it stunk! ick!

Ash was kind enough to take some pictures of the joyful mouse catching day! :) We cleaned behind the vent and sprayed Lysol and then set out another trap for any future mice who would like to follow suit! Such dumb animals! We have a HUGE field and a bunch of mountains behind our house, why don't they just stay out there?!?!
HaHaHaHa....
at least we caught one.
It makes me giddy inside just thinking about it. :-)