Wednesday, April 7, 2010

B-Cousins playtime and sleepover

We had the Ballard kids over last Friday while mom and dad went out. I got us all pizza and a
movie. These kids are SO good. SO well behaved. And SO much fun to have around. Ashleigh
and Preston love it, especially, since Teriesa and Cooper are basically their same age.


Here they are having dinner....






































































After dinner the kids watched Alvin and the Chipmunks, the Squeakquel. I laid out a big blanket
and set up a "junk food picnic" for them to eat their popcorn and candy on while the watched the
movie. I loved hearing them all laugh and watching the girls dance with the music. Amelia
followed suit and copied the girls, then would follow the boys around. It was adorable!




































After the movie the kids played for a while and then one by one they started to get a little tired.
I was finally able to get Cooper and Preston to go to bed, then Ashleigh and Teriesa.

the boys, Sheridan and Nathan, joined Nick and watched the Jazz game, but soon Nathan couldn't
stay awake anymore and he fell asleep. Sheridan made it--stayed awake until his parents took
him home.

Amelia fought sleep the most, though she never cried, (probably since I wasn't mom), but
eventually she gave in and fell asleep in my arms. Ahhh....I miss having a "baby" in my arms!






Teriesa and Ashleigh

















Cooper and Preston


















Amelia

1 comment:

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

Great pics of the cousins together. Thanks so much for posting!! Love the new bike also. Glad P is better now. Hope your back is also. Did you look at my March pics on my blogspot? Thanks so much. Love, mom