Thursday, August 26, 2010

Randomness and exciting stuff!

I love that school has started and Preston and I get our quality time together every day again. We went to the Dollar store and outside there's a little carousel so I let Preston have a ride.


Cuddling with my kiddos....I REALLY love them!!!!
Nick and Randy finally finished repairing our last sprinkler system box! YAY!!! I am more than excited to finally have that hole all filled up and covered again! They work so well together. I love that Randy lives close and is always willing to help us out.

Nick's been MISERABLE at his job at US Bank for a few months now! We've toyed with the idea of him being a stay-at-home dad, and me going back to work full-time. Instead, Nick was able to find a job at Ebay! I don't completely understand what he'll be doing there yet, but he'll finally be on a set schedule every week! It's a completely casual environment and best of all he won't be doing any selling! He's really excited and so am I! He'll be working swing shift, which is great too, cause when/if I need to get a job, it'll be easier for me to work during the day time, than at night!

Nick's on the phone with his new boss getting the official job offer.
I love the pencil he's using! haha.
Oh, and today I got an email for an interview at Jet blue! I'd be doing Reservations and after my training, I can work from home! Yipee! :-) Wish me luck! My interview is in 2 weeks.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are living their dreams right NOW.

Get daily ideas and methods for making $1,000s per day ONLINE for FREE.

SUBSCRIBE NOW