Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentine's Day

True to tradition, Nick got both the kids (and me) their valentine's... He got Ashleigh this little toy from hallmark, a candy bar, and a rose.


He got Preston a Snoopy toy from Hallmark, and a candy bar.

I didn't think Nick was going to get me anything, but when I got in my car to go to work, there was a single rose on my steering wheel. :-) awwww... What a great hubby I have.

The night before, while Nick was at work, I heart-attacked his side of our room and wrote words that I think describe him on each of the hearts.

I also made a heart wreath with words that describe Ashleigh and put it on her wall in her room too.
We didn't go anywhere, or do anything very exciting, but we were all together when I got home from work and that was good enough for me.

No comments: