Thursday, November 3, 2011

Conference and playground fun

Ashleigh is in 3rd grade this year and this is the very first time that Nick's been able to come to parent/teacher conference with me. I loved it and I know Ashleigh loved having him there and being able to show him how great she has been doing in school. Not surprising Ashleigh's teacher, Ms. B, was full of praise and appreciation for Ashleigh. She is doing great in every area and is continually improving every day. She is the epitome of the "good student"...she's obedient, a good friend, a good listener, turns in quality work, and is a big helper. Both Nick and I were beaming with pride. We love our Ashleigh so much and feel so lucky to be her parents!!!

After, we let the kids play on the playground for a bit before Nick had to jet off to work. I took some pictures of the kids (and Nick) playing and then a couple of my man and I. oh how I love this man SO much!!! :-)






No comments: