Sunday, January 1, 2012

Merry Christmas-2011

Our tree--before Santa came


Our tree--after Santa came


And the stockings.

I can't find my Christmas morning pictures yet. :-( Once I do (if I do) I'll post them.

Nick and I went to bed pretty late and the kids didn't wake us up until after 8am. :-)  We opened our stockings first and the kids opened their gift from Santa--Super Mario Brother's game for the Wii, and Barbie Charm School DVD.

Then we all opened the regular gifts. We got, among other things, (Nick) a cordless drill, basketball, tools, movies. (Meg) Dr. Laura Podcast subscription, Huge/warm homemade blanket, camera/video camera, apron. (Ashleigh) Pottery wheel, craft kits and art supplies, clothes, games, money. (Preston) hot wheels track, games, clothes, a "pincher", Nerf guns.  The family also got a BB/pellet gun as well as a S&W 9mm gun. We got so many other wonderful gifts. It was a very blessed Christmas this year.

In the afternoon/evening we ate Ham, G'ma Lowe's potatoes, salad, and rolls. (Yum) this is one of our entire family's favorite meals!  The entire day was spent as a family. We played games. shot the BB gun a  lot and really enjoyed being together. I love my little family so much!





Merry Christmas to one and all! :-)

No comments: