Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bowling


We got to be subs on Corey and Laurie's bowling league. We had so much fun. Playing 3 games makes for a long night, but I improved a ton with each game-first game score-63, 2nd game-106, 3rd game-147. :) Maybe by the 8th or 9th game I would score a perfect 300? I guess I'll never know! Anyway, here are a few pictures...









Ash eating french fries-YUM!










Here's Nick-I'm sure he's upset that I am beating him! :)

Preston had pretty much free roam of the place-he loved it!

And me-ok, by now we all know I am a dork-I'll admit it, proudly! Hey, but I just bowled a spare...I was happy! :)

I guess we didn't get any pictures of corey....maybe next time. :) Thanks guys for inviting us-it was tons of fun!

1 comment:

Josh n Betsie said...

oh I wish we could be there to play. I miss you all so much.