Tuesday, December 25, 2007

SICK SICK SICK...

There's really nothing more frustrating than having places to go, things to do, people to see ...and someone-or everyone in the family gets sick! Well, for the last 10 days, a stinking flu virus has passed through our family once and now it seems it's on it's second leg around!!! We kept thinking, hey, it's been almost 48 hours, it must be done-woo hoo! but, Noooooo, with in hours of thinking that, someone else gets sick!!! UGH! The only upside is that once you actually get the illness-it comes on suddenly and strong-it only lasts for at most 6 hours! I am just so sick of being sick-or having someone else in my family be sick...It's so hard to LOVE and ENJOY these beautiful winter days when I can't even go out to enjoy it! I am at home cleaning up puke...or puking myself! sigh....I just have to remind myself that this too shall pass...........right? I hope so....

No comments: