Sunday, January 13, 2008

Go Jazz Go....

Oh my gosh, we had so much fun tonight-a BIG thanks to Lindsey for watching the kids for us so we could finally go out together as a couple-wish there were 10 more of you that I can use anytime I need to! And definitely, thank you SO much to Corey and Laurie for inviting us to go with you to the Jazz game! You guys are awesome!!!

I never realized that sitting in the "suite" would be so much fun! It's such a clear view of the whole game from there, though, Laurie and I pretty much talked the whole time instead of watching the game. I did catch a bit of the 4th quarter. The most important quarter if you ask me, since that is when the winner is determined. :) We got to have free food, drinks, and dessert, great company, and a great team to watch-and WIN! It was a great night all around! I can't wait to go and do it again sometime!

Here are some pictures I took of this fun filled night.....





There was plenty of yummy food! And the best part? It was all FREE!!! Made it taste even better. :)







I know, I know...I had to get a couple pictures of the Jazz dancers...surprisingly, they were pretty good...

Me and Laurie....so fun...but not quite as cheesy as the boys!





























Nick-Trying to make out with Corey again....geez, can't ever leave those two boys alone together! They had so much fun...it was really almost more entertaining watching them do that male bonding thing!




Ok, these people were incredible! That guy laying on his back spun those two people many many times with only his FEET! They did lots of other really incredible tricks too...VERY impressive!









Nick requested that I get a picture of the Jersey's of fame... especially the Stockton #12 jersey. Ah, the good old days!








Can you see it....that's my new "boyfriend" Kyle Korver....he's the best thing that's happened to the Jazz since Stockton/Malone.







All of us...good seats, huh? :-)









Cute cute....picture of Nick and me...I like this better than the "professional" pictures we just had taken at Christmas...hmmm....








Ash just had to try on the head and wrist bands that we got....to me she looks like the Teen Wolf...anyone remember that movie?


3 comments:

arah said...

you may have seen Stockton's jersey...but I know where he lives and we have driven by when he is playing hoops in his driveway!
That looked really fun. Glad you guys have cool people to hang out with there in Utah.

Nick and Meg said...

REALLY???? Nick is so jealous! Next time we're in Spokane you'll have to take us on a little road trip to see him! That'd be so cool!
We miss you!!!!!

Laur said...

holy cow that picture of me and you makes me look like a CLOWN! Ahhhhhh.
But dude, my favorite pic is of Ash in the headband how cute is that!
I am praying we can get some more tix so we can go again!