Saturday, January 26, 2008

Yipee, we finally get to go to Vancouver!

And our trip begins. After our flight being canceled the day before, it was nice to finally be at the airport and be on our way to Vancouver!


It seems Ash is able to make friends wherever we go-she became attached to this little girl-Olivia-who is only 1 month older than Preston.










Our gate and flight info...
















The kids were all smiles and so was I-the flight was pretty empty so we had the whole row to ourselves!










I don't think the camera adds 10 lbs, I think it just adds chins. :) Oh-well. Look how excited Ash is to be going on a trip!












Preston ate that entire box of raisins in about 20 min....They both loved having their own seats on the plane and so did I!













My kidlets. I am glad I could go on this trip with them! So much fun!!!

1 comment:

manders said...

I am so glad you had a great trip. I love all the pictures. You and em look great...Love ya