Wednesday, May 28, 2008

No more training wheels? Are you sure???

After our friends left went went outside to play for a few minutes before it got too dark. Ash decided (with a little push from me) it was time to take her training wheels off. So Nick took them off and then did the "dad thing" and helped her learn how to ride with out them. It's hard work for a dad to be bent over/running like that. He did great. Nick has some time off at work so he is staying home tomorrow and he is going to help teach her how to ride. I think I need to buy more bandaids....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she is just so smart. I am pretty sure I was six before I rode my first bike without training wheels. I can't wait to come see her ride her bike. That is awesome. Tell her that Grumma Call is proud of her ok.