Thursday, May 22, 2008

Random pictures


We had a roasted chicken picnic in our garage in the back of my van. it was a lot of fun! (Its my excuse to not sit on the ground where the bugs are!)
See the fork in Preston's hand...he LOVES roasted chicken!

I strongly believe that kids should do chores-Ash vacuumed the whole house today. :-)

CHEESE-ball

Laptop buddies...so funny, they were actually IM-ing eachother while sitting next to each other!

Sibling love--they are always giving each other hugs and kisses. I love it! My heart swells with pride!

2 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

send ash over here. She can vacuum anytime. Your kids are cute. Wish we were closer.

ABCD Clapp said...

Meg, I was scanning through blogs and ran into yours. I can't believe how big your kids are. Sounds like life is going great!
Brittany Clayton