Monday, May 11, 2009

The Holy Cow Boutique

My sister, Tamsen, my mom, and I went to the Holy Cow Boutique. While my kids played on the playground, my mom went to the tables under the pavilion to wait for us. I looked over to see where she was sitting a few minutes later and saw a lady with a couple kids join her at her table. Then a few minutes after that I saw a couple more ladies join her at her table. Now let me tell you, this pavilion easily has a dozen picnic tables...and ALL of them were EMPTY...WHY did they think they needed to join the only table that was already occupied!?!? So strange! Tamsen and I sure had a good laugh about it!



1 comment:

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

Cute posts, Megan - thanks! Yeah, it was the strangest thing ever to have them sit with me like that! Thanks for inviting me, though!! Love you!