Thursday, May 14, 2009

A whole new Megan...What do you think?

BEFORE

BEFORE
I have been debating for a few months now to dye my hair dark, like really dark! I didn't want it to be just plain old brown, so I called up Lindsay (Nick's cousin) and asked her if she would dye it and put in highlights. I went to her house this morning....

and stumped her for a few minutes.


She is used to doing hair with "real" hair dye, like the kind you get from Sally's, but I brought L'Oreal Excellence BOXED hair dye. Anyway, she put in the blonde highlights first using foils and then used the dark hair color to dye the rest of my hair.

It was pretty inventive, if you ask me!


I was REALLY nervous when I saw how it looked while I was blow drying it, but once it was dry and I straightened it, I could see all the pretty highlights and I started to love it! It's still a shock to look in the mirror to a dark haired girl, but it's a nice change! I was actually complimented on my eyes today...which has never happened with blonde hair! Lol. Lindsay is SO talented and I am SO happy with my new hair! (so is nick! Yay)

I am curious to know what you think....honest opinions only please! ;-)



AFTER



6 comments:

arah said...

i like it. it does make your eyes pop. i have another comment for you, but I will leave it in a text.

manders said...

I love, love, love, it. All I have ever known you by is Blonde. I really like the highlights. You look beautiful. Not that you didn't already... Love ya

Josh n Betsie said...

way cute

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

OK - mom honestly can't even think of you except as a blonde!! I can't wait to see it in person. Wow...so different - in a good way! Love you.

Patrick and Emily said...

Can't wait to see your hair in person. It's hard to tell in pictures what the color actually is, but from what I see it looks cute!!

Anonymous said...

Well you are amazingly gorgeous no matter what color your hair is. Pretty sure you would look great bald too. Anyway, it is really pretty - a really fun change. I love you....