Sunday, June 28, 2009

Father's day

Nick didn't have the greatest father's day...I thought it was pretty good, but I also was SO tired so I took a couple naps which I guess wasn't what Nick was hoping for. Poor guy...it's hard when I work the night before.

Anyway, when I woke up, I gave nick his gifts. I made him a sign that had words that said all the things I love about him, Ash got him a sign that said--I've found my prince, his name is daddy. Preston and I got him a couple transformers, and we all got him some peanut M&Ms.

(Nick and Ash trying to transform the transformer)


(After they have been transformed)

I thought that was all pretty good, but like I said, I was so tired, it was hard to really follow thru the rest of the day and watch the kids so he could just have a day of relaxation. Oh-well. I tried to make up for it on Monday...but once again, sleep took over and I was of no help to him at all...poor guy. Hey, at least I got him some gifts....

How was your father's day?

No comments: