Monday, June 8, 2009

Heaven on earth

Corey and Laurie introduced us to this WONDERFUL place when we first moved to Utah 2 years ago. It's called Snoasis...the Worlds Ultimate Real Snow...and it's true! This is not like any other sno-cone place. The ice block is turned in to SNOW rather than chunks of ICE. It literally melts in your mouth and is SO stinking delicious!

We were SO sad, when this year we went back to the regular site of Snoasis only to find that they were no longer there! It's not like we can just look them up in the phone book, so we figured we wouldn't be able to get our heavenly treats this summer.

Then one night after work I went to the Redbox to see if there were any movies to rent and on my way home I saw a big banner on the side of the road that said SNOASIS...NOW OPEN!

*doth my eyes deceive me?*

Nope...my eyes were not deceiving me! We went back on Saturday--TWICE--and it was just as good as I remember it being last year! We invite any and all we know to come join us enjoy this heavenly treat!


In Eagle Mountain, in the Ranches--in the parking lot EAST of the Chevron. Prices range from kiddie size for $0.75....up to Large for $3.00. My favorite is a small red raspberry with lots of cream....Nick gets Tiger's blood with cream. Ash usually gets coconut with cream and Preston gets bubble gum. You seriously need to come try it!!!

No comments: