Friday, July 31, 2009

35+ hours!

On Wednesday morning I woke up at 9am when the kids started fighting (I put out the fighting and went back to bed)...but didn't officially get up until 11am. I went to work that night at 9pm. I worked from 9pm-630am..then had a work meeting at 630 so stayed for an hour for that. I ended up being at work for 10 1/2 hours. After coming home and showering, I packed up the kids and we went to my parents house to see my sister Emily who had flown in the day before with her two girls-Bridget and Avery-for our family reunion this weekend. I stayed and visited there until about 6pm. I had planned on meeting Nick at his parents house so he could follow me home to make sure I stayed awake, but when I got in my car a friend of mine called and we talked the whole time while I drove home. Nick got home and we got the kids to bed. I finally crawled in to bed at 10pm and fell asleep soon thereafter! I was out like a light, Nick says...I didn't move the entire night! I was shocked that I was able to stay awake that long, but I was glad I could stay awake so I could see Emily.

No comments: