Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Random Pics

Preston showing off his cast

My parents watch the kiddos and they got to do a lot of cooking and baking...Here they are making cookies

And licking the beaters

Ashleigh with the meal she made--she made the entire thing!!!
Tuna casserol, salad, and cookies

We met Ashleigh's 1st grade teacher yesterday. I didn't get to choose who she got (and frankly, I was hoping for a different one), but after meeting her I am perfectly happy with her. Her name is Mrs. Clark

Ash lost another tooth...a basketball hit her mouth and made her top left tooth VERY loose, and then later that night she accidentally bit down on it and then it was ready to come out. I got the dental floss, tied it on, tightened it and it came out, I didn't even have to pull! The tooth fairy came that night and gave her $1 in quarters. ;-)

My kids are little acrobats....

1 comment:

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

Great pictures!! LOVED the toothless grin and the story accompanying it. Such beautiful grandchildren. Love you.