Sunday, August 23, 2009

Random pics

Nick and I went on a drive the other day and came across this little town house community neighborhood in Pleasant Grove. I completely fell in love with it. Most of it looked like Cape Cod style houses...no two looked the same. This one in particular has 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. One was for rent (which I called on just to see how much it's renting for) and there were a couple for sale. I love these houses....
(update: the house I called on is renting for $1700/mo--3000 sq feet, fully finished basement, 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, den, 2 family rooms, 2 car garage...WOW)

I got home the other night to see this huge rain cloud coming towards our house. We have literally the BEST thunder/lightning storms in our town. I absolutely love our neighborhood.

Nick is AMAZING....While I slept this morning after working last night he got the kids up and they completely cleaned the house so I could wake up to a clean house. The kids love to help--especially vacuuming....Nick got a few pics of Preston helping


And then a couple of Preston playing on him.


At work last night a few of the stockers decided it would be fun to play in the wheel chairs...they pulled out the long pole in front (not sure why that's there) and on 2 wheels, they jousted. it was hilarious!

While out on a drive we came across this strange/awesome thing...a robot riding an elliptical. The kids LOVED it! So crazy!

Preston fell asleep on our drive and when I looked back at him he had his tongue sticking out of his mouth...he looked like a little down syndrome boy...
5 more days til we get his cast off!!! YAY!

1 comment:

Josh n Betsie said...

cool pictures. miss you guys..oh I wish I had your rain storms too...i am afraid of them here...they always bring tornados