Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween at Wal-mart

This is only 2 of the MANY people I wanted to get pictures of who dressed up at came in to Wal-mart to shop! Seriously, though....

The first pic is an employee who came in wearing 1/2 his costume. We were all just shocked and amazed that he was "able" to squeeze in to those pants! Oh my....they were REALLY tight! Does anyone remember the Seinfeld episode where Kramer tried to wear an old pair of jeans that were so tight he couldn't bend his legs or sit down or get them off?!?! that's all I could think of when I saw this kid come in.

Then this guy came in....I was already off work but was shopping and I only saw it from the back. My co-workers took this picture and sent it to me....Boy-oh-Boy...some people. If you couldn't guess, he was dressed as "Adam" (aka: Adam and Eve). Thankfully, I never saw "Eve" come in, I can only imagine what her costume would have looked like. His was BAD enough! Oh-my!

No comments: