Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Lights

I wanted to take the kids to see the lights at temple square so we invited Nick's parents and sister Quinn to come with us! It was REALLY cold out, but it wasn't raining or snowing so we didn't mind. We had so much fun and the lights were SO beautiful! Thanks to Juli for taking all these pics and letting me steal them. (My camera doesn't take good pics at night) :-)

Quinn

Preston on Nick's shoulders


Quinn, Preston, Ashleigh, Meg, Nick
(Oh ya, I am a brunette now. Lol)

Ashleigh, Quinn, Meg

Family picture #1

Family picture #2
I love this one

Family picture #3

My "other" mom and me. (Ash snuck in the picture hee hee)

Preston, Nick and Meg

The beautiful Temple

Nick and Preston and Quinn

Kind of blurry, but i love this pic of Preston giving me a hug. :)

Ash
(can you spot her?)

Ashleigh--she had SO much fun!!!

Nick, Quinn, and Randy

While we were seeing the lights there was a train somewhere that was blowing its horn. Preston was on a mission to try to find that train! We decided to appease him a bit by taking him to ride Trax. Not exactly a train, but still good. :)

It was a beautiful full moon night
Love this pic! :)

No comments: