Thursday, July 1, 2010

Don't eat a BLT, eat a BEAT instead! :-)


One of my fellow bloggers posted THIS recipe. It's called a BEAT. A Bacon, Egg, Avacado, & Tomato Salad. I was really hesitant to try it cause I have never liked Avacados, but wow...I LOVE it!!! I use Turkey Bacon instead of regular bacon to cut back the calories and fat, but otherwise, I keep the recipe the same. It looks like poo, but tastes SO good!!! If you like these ingredients on their own, you definitely should try it all together!

3 comments:

Tamsen said...

mmm I love all those ingredients. I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Annie Whitelaw said...

I like all those ingredients and it looks kinda good. Please send the recipe!

Nick and Meg said...

Click on the link in the post and it'll take you to the recipe. it's SO easy!