Saturday, July 31, 2010

Preston.....

Oh my little Preston. He is such a character....he has the greatest personality--so happy and energetic. He's such a spit-fire...so much sass and sarcasm. He can be extremely love able and cuddly one minute and the next minute he's talking back and having a tantrum. He brings excitement and joy to my life as well as anger and frustration! I am so in love with my little man and wouldn't trade him for anything!

This is the super cool picture he drew of his mommy. :-)

Preston has been doing better at eating his fruits and vegetables. Juli gave us some zucchini from her garden and Preston decided to try some. He and Ashleigh together ate the entire zucchini that night! I was so proud!

Today he made me some silly faces and wanted me to take his picture. These pictures are the epitome of his personality.




























































I realized I haven't taken any pictures of his birthmark....Can you see it? From his bellybutton strait down and to the right (his left side) his skin is much lighter than the rest and doesn't tan or burn when he's in the sun. When the rest of him is tan, you can see the lighter skin a lot better. I love it. It's so unique! I'll try to get a better picture of it....

1 comment:

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

Love that little man. Such a character! Love, G'ma