Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Nick!

On November 28th it was Nick's 32nd birthday. He had a bunch of days off work so we were able to spend a lot of time together. I tried to take him on a date to go penny-golfing, but the building was closed for the holiday weekend. dang it! :-( So we just drove around and ran a couple errands and I gave him his gifts--2 new utes hats and a zip-up hoodie sweatshirt.

His actual birthday was Sunday and he was lucky to get the day off work so we went to his parents house for dinner. We had a mini thanksgiving feast-so good!!!

Nick's not eating sweets anymore, so I made a mini cake instead of a big one for him. He ate exactly 3 bites. ;-)

Not eating sweets/fast food/soda looks good on him...look how tiny his tummy has gotten! :-) He's lost 23 lbs!!! :-) wow!

The kids had fun playing in the play room at grandma and grandpas house.


I had to get my usual pics with nick. :-) We're such goofs.


Then we had cake and Nick got his present from his parents.








After, Ashleigh played a mini version of Wahoo with Grandpa Call, I think she won...

Nick watched football, Juli did the dishes and I sort of helped...

And Preston played on Grandma Call's Ipod(?)--games.
It was a nice relaxing fun birthday. I love my Nicholas so much! We've now spent 12 of his birthdays together and each one gets better than the last. Just being together makes it so special. Happy birthday, my love!!! And here's to many many more. ;-)

3 comments:

Patrick and Emily said...

Lookin good, Nick! Hope you had a great birthday!

Tamsen said...

Dang, Nick looks GOOD! That's awesome willpower. I should go off sweets... but I really like (fill in the blank!!). Anyway, happy birthday Nick!

Nick said...

umm... correction.. make that 28 lbs.. I am 5 lbs away from my goal of being under 200 lbs.. GAME ON, LIFE!!