Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Random pics

Preston wrapped a "present" for me and wrote on it with permanent marker and I guess put it against his face. That resulted in this little black mark above his lip...Nick was there and took this picture. He looks like Hitler.... but my little man is still adorable!

Nick's Aunt Lori, uncle Dean, and their kids were in town for Isaac's blessing at church (David and Lucy's first baby). We went to Juli's for lunch after the blessing and I got to see Landon (Michael and Aubree's son) again and meet Isaac and hold him for a bit! I absolutely love little babies!!! I could hold them all day long!

My kids watching The Gruffalo--a tv christmas movie. They're so cute!

We got a free elliptical--thanks to Jana for helping us get it. It's pretty old and had been on the owner's front porch for a long time, but it works and the kids and I have been having fun using it. And hey, it was free! :-)

1 comment:

Tamsen said...

Love the free exercise equipment! It's the way to go!! :)