Thursday, May 19, 2011

Haircut

Bridget slept over at our house last weekend. Ash and she had a lot of fun together. In the morning before I took her home, we played beauty salon and I curled both of their hair and did their make up in colors that they chose. Both girls looked very pretty when we were done.




But...after that 1 sleepover, Ash got it in her head that she wanted her haircut like Bridgets. Ash and Bridget have different head shapes, different face shapes, different facial features, etc and while I LOVE Bridget's haircut on her, I wasn't sure if it wouldn't look good on Ashleigh. So we compromised and It told her we could get it trimmed/cut just a little. Nothing fancy, just a cut for now.

Lets just say that our experience at the haircutting place was less than wonderful, but after I fixed all the mistakes that the girl made cutting Ashleigh's hair, it now, finally looks cute on her and we all love it!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

STYLED:


No comments: