Sunday, May 29, 2011

Healthy dinners

I've been eating a lot healthier lately and here are a couple meals I've made.

This one is from Bob Harper (trainer on The Biggest Loser) It's roasted corn on the cob, then I cut the corn off the cob, diced up a tomato, added salt, pepper, onion powder and a bit of Olive Oil. I also added Balsamic vinegar (which I wouldn't add again). You're supposed to add fresh basil too, but I didn't have any. It was really good!


This one is a recipe I stole from a fellow blogger... On the left is just cut up Cauliflower. On the right is baked chicken, then topped with diced tomatoes and goat cheese. I cooked the chicken on the stove top in a little olive oil spray. then I topped it with the tomatoes and goat cheese and put it in the oven at 350 for 10 min..or until the chicken is completely cooked thru. It was SO yummy!!! This one also calls for fresh basil, but I didn't have any...still good. :-)
Do you have any healthy recipe's you want to share with me? :-)

No comments: