Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ashleigh's outfits


So Ashleigh will always remember the things she wore growing up, I'm going to start posting pictures of her outfits. :-) I always loved looking back at what I wore when I was a kid...I was an '80's kid, so I'm sure you can imagine the clothes!

I just love her no-nonsense sense of style and her carefree attitude. She's not all hung up on what people think of her or how she looks yet and I'm so glad for that. She's being a kid, and to me that's most important!

Gold and white zip-up hoodie from Just Between Friends consignment sale. Blue knit gloves from Walmart. Pink Hello Kitty skirt from walmart. White Capri-length sweats from Kid-to-Kid in Utah. Pink sparkly slip-on tennis shoes from Payless.


And here are some other good ones. :-) I actually really love the yellow and white outfit...







1 comment:

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

great posts! Loved the outfits and the bike ride! Thanks for helping us feel like we're there! Love you. mom