Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fun and activities

last weekend Nick took Preston to play golf with his buddy Kyler and his son Gage. Its was a sort of father-son double date. :-) They went to Steakburger and golfed 18 holes in the cold. But they didn't seem to mind the weather. Then they went to McDonalds for lunch. They had a fun time and I love that Nick takes time to spend one-on-one with our kids.








Ashleigh got some new boots today. She loves them. Nick sent me this picture with a caption that she looks like a mini-Quinn. I completely agree. :-) They have such similar personalities and character qualities. It makes me happy.

Occasionally my kiddos like to have "sleepovers". This was one of those nights. Aren't they cute?! Preston's bed isn't complete unless he is sleeping with his angry birds though too.

Before bed...these angry birds and pig needed to have shoes for some reason. haha. I love my kids!!!

Preston got in trouble (can't remember why) and had to do nose-and-toes.

After, Preston thought it appropriate to give Nick a wedgie as punishment for making him do nose-and-toes....

But of course, Nick got the last word in and got Preston back with a major wedgie. Lol...boys.

I came home from work to find that Preston set up his Angry Birds and stuff to make a fun war zone. This kid has the most impressive imagination!!!



Another of Preston's wild imaginations: using his helicopter to rescue a yoyo that had gotten stuck to a cup with an easter egg inside that had a yellow angry bird inside it. whew.

Preston and I saw this huge slug on our driveway...it was easily 6" long, but we kept scaring it by touching things to it and it shrunk to about 2-3" and really really fat. Then it started playing with this dandelion we put in front of it...I didn't know a slug could be so entertaining...

Ashleigh loves iCarly (Miranda Cosgrove) Victorious (Victoria Justice), and Wizards of Waverly Place (Selena Gomez). Big steps up, in my opinion, from liking Hannah Montana...
Here Ash is clicking through an album of Miranda Cosgrove doing concert performances.

Ashleigh took over my phone's camera and took a bunch of pics...enjoy! Lol...













Preston taking a picture of me taking a picture of him at Ashleigh's soccer practice.

The kids and I went to run some errands today and we took an impromptu stop at the train station. Ash showed me that she can roll up leaves with her shoes.


love this picture of my awesome son!!!



Love these pictures of my amazing daughter!!!
I'm so happy and feel so blessed!!!

1 comment:

Annie Whitelaw said...

Really cute pics of the kids!!!