Sunday, March 9, 2008

17 months old and a BIG talker

I decided to write down and add up all the words that Preston can say. He'll be 18 months old next week so I think he is pretty advanced....here is most of the words he can say, I am sure I am missing a few...
Hi
Bye
Silly
Ashleigh
daddy
mommy
grandpa
grandma
banana
yogurt
one
peas
please
i love you
on
off
out
diaper
bottle
nurse
wipes
movie
car ride
wow
yummy
oh boy
conner
cooper
boobie
nipple
oh oh
poopie
ow
go
no
yes
ball
more
go away
doggie
hey
ni-night
ready
fish
nose
cookie
candy
cheese
juice
water
broccoli
chicken
apple
drink
sippy
belly button
supra
eye
nose
store
jazz
red
white
black
blue
purple

I think thats it so far..... pretty good though, right?

2 comments:

arah said...

there are some words in there that only Nick and Megan would teach their child. He is so cute, I miss him.

Josh n Betsie said...

I was going to say the same thing as arah. of course he would know how to say boobie or supra. You guys are funny.