Thursday, March 27, 2008

Random Pictures from our move, etc...

I am back, I have a ton of pictures that we've taken over the last 2 weeks and haven't been able to download until now so I thought I'd just post a bunch of them for you....

Our new FAMILY room....full of boxes and mess...

We found out that a mouse had tried to get in before we moved in...here's the damage to our screen. We never actually saw a mouse in the window well so we assume it got out, but I figure it must have been pretty upset to have made such big scratches. There are quite a few cats in the neighborhood......hmmm.....


Ash and Preston cuddling on our "new" recliner
<--------


Our apartment cleaned out ------>



Ashleigh making dough...she loves her mini rolling pin and baking set-thanks GnG Call
<---------


My new kitchen faucet.... -------->


Our Realtor gave this to us as a thank you....it's great---I write down all our meals for a whole month on it! What a life saver!


My flowers and our "Believe" sign from my sister Tamsen.


We were watching Enchanted---very cute movie---and spotted Preston in this strange position watching it. He stayed like that for about 5 min! Funny kid!

No comments: