Thursday, January 29, 2009

A happy day at Walgreens

I think I have figured out the secret to shopping at Walgreens....go/check out ONLY when a young girl is your cashier! Older women and/or all men seem to be more sticklers when it comes to following the rules. It really bugs me!

Today I was VERY lucky! A very young girl named Ashlyn was my cashier. It seemed like she was brand new and could pretty much careless about what I did or what I bought! It was great!

I did 3 different transactions, so I could get my 3 register rewards. They claim that only 1 register reward will print per transaction...I have no idea if that is true, so to avoid the frustration of not getting one when I am supposed to, I just separate my transactions.

Anywho.....The picture I took of my receipts is in order.
So, the first transaction I spent $0.96 and saved $8.79
The second transaction I spent $1.98 and saved $8.95
The third transaction, I spent $6.47 and saved $33.97

My total Out of pocket was $9.41 and I saved a total of $51.71
That's an 85% savings!!! :)

And here's a pic of everything I bought! :) 4 cereal, 4 puffs kleenex, 2 dove deodorant, 2 colgate toothpaste, 1 advil PM, 2 Excedrin, and 18 Hersheys chocolate bars. Based on my out of pocket total, I paid for the 2 excedrin and I got everything else for FREE! Lol!!! I love it!

No comments: