Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Random Pictures

I downloaded pictures from my phone...they are pretty random, but cute, nonetheless.

Zach and Emma...I think it's Emma....

Emma in front and Jennidee in back....I think!

Preston...man, that boy has a big head!


My kiddos....

Josiah and Ashleigh

hmmm....I think this is Jennidee. I hate that I don't know for sure!!!

This was one of the most emotional nights for me. When Nick and I got married he and Betsie played a few songs on the cello and piano. It was such a special day and so every time they get to play together I cry. They have not been able to play together in over 2 years! It was seriously magical to hear them play together again. I was in tears...I LOVED it!!!!

1 comment:

Tamsen said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there to hear them play! I remember them playing together when we first met the Calls in Spokane.