Monday, January 26, 2009

Target and cold storage

I went to Target today. I bought 9 Johnsons Buddies soaps for $0.99 each, I had 9 $1.00 off coupons (I made $0.09), plus 4 Ocean Spray 46oz Juices for $1.99 each. I had 4 Target store coupon for $1.00 off PLUS 4 $1.00 Manufacturer coupons (I made $0.04). So since my total would have been in the negative (The store can't pay me) I had to get a "filler" item. I bought a pack of gum. :) This was a VERY good shopping trip! Lol!

Spent $1.86
Saved $17.00
90% savings!


Our "tenant/cousin" has been out of town for the last few days so we took the opportunity to reorganize our cold storage and clean it out. It is REALLY clean and orderly now--which I LOVE!!!! I took some pictures of our stock pile of merchandise that I've bought in the last couple of months!


2 comments:

Tamsen said...

WOW! Now that's emergency storage! Don't forget you still need to take me out--although I'm pretty sure I'll never get to be as good as you & Betsie.

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

Awesome!! I'll buy the Dove shampoo from you....if you want to sell it. :-) Love you. mom