Saturday, March 27, 2010

My wonderful hubby plays the cello. I LOVE when he plays it. Over the summer there was a
song he listened to all the time and once day took out his cello and learned that part. He didn't
play it for me until 2 days ago. I Loved it!!! :) I love the way the cello sounds and hearing him
play almost always calms me and puts me in a good mood.

I am surprised by how little of the music you can hear and how much of the cello you can hear.
anyway....enjoy!

15 seconds in is where I think it gets good. :)
Part 1:


Part 2:


Have you ever heard of Apocalyptica?
That's the music he is playing to.

Check this and this out too....amazing!

2 comments:

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

Awesome, Nick! Wanna accompany me on Mother's Day Sunday? I'm singing a solo! Love you.

Patrick and Emily said...

Wow, great job! Next time film his playing from the front so we can see the playing. Sounded great, Nick!