Monday, March 15, 2010

Play date

I picked up Cooper this morning and kept him for most of the day. He and Preston played at
our house for a bit and then we headed to Preston's tumbling class. I was so excited that they
allowed me to bring Cooper for a trial class. It was exactly what Preston needed...they did
GREAT together and had so much fun!!!


On our way...

Warm up...


Table top...

Forward rolls...

forward roll on the balance beam
Preston


Cooper


Choo-choo train to the next group of events
Yes, I dressed Preston to match Cooper.
lol...another mom asked me if they were twins.

Preston, Chin hang

Preston using his teeny tiny muscles. ;-)

Cooper holding himself up!

At the end...riding the bouncy balls.
SO fun!

Ahhhh....


These boys love each other so much

I let them play for a few minutes after....

Then I got the boys some McDonalds and we went back to our house so they could eat and play
for a couple more hours! It was SO fun hearing their conversations....our house was full of lava,
they called each other on their play phones, The train's amazingly were able to drive up stairs,
They sang songs together, etc. It was a very good day and the boys had a lot of fun together!
:-)

1 comment:

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

And I bet it was actually easier for you to have Cooper over than to handle Preston by himself! That's why moms love play dates so much!! :-) thanks for the cute pics! Love you. mom