Friday, October 29, 2010

SNOW

Everyone knows how much Nick and I LOVE snow so we couldn't be happier when October 27 became the first snow of the season! :-) In total there was about 1", and it didn't last more than a few hours, but it sure was PRETTY!!!

I took a couple pictures of it on my way to work. This picture--the thick white in the middle is a low-rolling-cloud. It was something I had never seen before but it was SO cool!

In Kev and Jana's neighborhood...they got more snow than anywhere else I saw that day. It's so so pretty. I'm excited for MUCH more!









side note--Utah drivers....How is it possible that ALL of them can SUCK at driving when it snows when they get snow, and a lot of it, EVERY SINGLE STINKING YEAR!!! Learn to drive in the snow, or get off the roads!!!!

No comments: