Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ashleigh

I've neglected writing about Ashleigh lately. She's so quiet and she's away from home playing so often that I don't have too many opportunities to take pictures of her.

however, I finally snagged her one day. :-)

Here she is doing some fun acrobats on an exercise ball. She was also using the ball to help her stretch farther in her splits. She'd sit on the ball, spread her legs and slide off and land in to a deep split. Pretty impressive.

We also did some hairstyles that I found on Youtube. Ash was a good sport and sat as my model while I practiced them on her. This first one is called a Waterfall Braid.


This one is called "twist back with a messy bun". Ash liked this one the best.

This is the website http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/

I'm excited to try out some more! :-)

1 comment:

Tamsen said...

Gorgeous little girl. I miss Ashleigh!!