Thursday, September 8, 2011

Preston with a freshly shaved head. :-)





Ashleigh--age 8, Preston--age 4

Ashleigh the night before starting 3rd grade


Last weekend we hung out at Vanessa's house while they had a 3 day yard sale. On the last day Vanessa gave Ash a mani-pedi. Ash chose a blue and yellow pattern on her fingers and ladybugs on her toes. Isn't it gorgeous?!?! and the Jewelry--ring, necklace, and earrings--she bought from a couple of girls down the street who decided to do a little sale stand. $3 for all 3..not bad! :-)


This little froggy has been seen on our yard debris can a bunch of times. I almost stepped on it when it was on the ground. Isn't he cute. :-)

My lovely BFF, Vanessa at her yard sale last weekend.

Vanessa's son, Korbin. It took me a bit of work, but finally he likes me!! :-) I love this little boy. He is all boy and such a little love.

I caught a cute picture of my handsome hubby....

Preston with a LOT of hats on. haha.

Me, Mama, and Vanessa at church.

Nick fell asleep during our movie so I decorated him with my bra! hahaha

Ashleigh did my hair one day a couple weeks ago...I LOVE when she plays with my hair! I think she did a darn good job!



No comments: