Friday, September 30, 2011

Soccer....


After watching Nick's cousin Jessie and then Ashleigh's cousin Bridget play soccer, Ashleigh decided she was done with gymnastics, so I called Salmon Creek Indoor Soccer and asked about their classes. I actually thought it would be good for both kids, but after seeing how Preston refused to participate for the entire trial class, I decided it wouldn't be worth my money to put him in classes. Ashleigh, however, absolutely loved playing and says she can't wait for Thursday's so she can go play soccer again! :-) here are a few videos...
























2 comments:

Tamsen said...

Wow, she looks like a pro out there! Can't wait to see her in action, IN PERSON!

Juli said...

I am so glad that she isn't a nerd like I was. I was afraid to try anything. I love her spunk.