Thursday, July 24, 2008

Abundance of pictures

My mom sent me the pictures she took when she and my dad came over to play with the kids last weekend when we went on our date...they are so cute!


Ash--playing Dora dominos--one of MANY games they played that night.










Grandpa putting on Prestons shoes for a walk















Playtime with Grandpa












I'll bet you never knew how much fun earplugs could be, huh?




























Ok, put them in Grandpa's ears....













Time to wrestle and play












Going on a walk














Blowing bubbles













"Preston do it?"



















Cuddles with grandpa while they watch the Bee Movie














Looks like they are all getting sleepy














Yup...asleep. Such tired boys! I love this picture!

No comments: