Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pictures...




I put on a show for Preston while I took a shower and when I came out, he was laying like this. I thought it was really funny.








My mom sent me pictures of their outing with the girl cousins last weekend at the benefit park party....Looks like they had so much fun!






HUGE bouncy house/slide











I LOVE this picture...so sweet...we just need Bridget in this picture to make it complete!
















My dad with the girls
Teriesa, Ashleigh, and Maura














Yum, cotton candy! I think its a good thing that grandparents can spoil the grand kids and feed them treats like these.














Teriesa, Maura, Ashleigh and my mom.












They look hot...it was in the upper 90's that day!












So, they took a break and went to Wingers for lunch.

Ashleigh and Teriesa












Maura and Ashleigh














Nothing beats a day away from mom and dad like being able to meet and sit with Cinderella! That must have been so exciting!!! :)






Thanks grandma and grandpa for a very fun time!!!

1 comment:

Patrick and Emily said...

Such cute pictures. It's hard to believe they are related...have you ever seen 3 more different looking girls?? Miss you!