Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Are you considered a couch potato if you never sit on the couch?

Anyone who has spent 2 minutes with Preston knows that he NEVER stops moving! It literally drives me nuts... I am used to my sweet Ashleigh who would sit and cuddle with me any time I wanted her to. We have found the answer... when I am literally at my wits end, I turn on a movie or a TV show...just so I can get a break and a little peace and quiet! Lately we've changed our ways and we don't allow the TV to be on until late afternoon/evening but occasionally I need the quiet earlier in the day so I turn something on for him. His favorite movies right now are The Bee Movie and Finding Nemo, and his all the time favorite TV show is Spongebob Squarepants....I know, I know...spare me your opinions about that show-please!! It's the only time you will ever see him holding perfectly still for longer than 1 minute! :)


No comments: