Monday, August 25, 2008

Supra Meet














Nick said he had a lot of fun at the Supra meet yesterday. He and I had gone to one in Portland back when Nick had his white Supra--there were a LOT of cars/people who came to that one. This one was much smaller--only about a dozen cars, but the people were a lot nicer and were very welcoming. Nick also thought it was interesting that there were only 2 "older" Supras--his included. Most of the cars were the "newer" versions...as you can see in the pictures. I still wish I had gone with him, but I'm so glad that he had fun!

























































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Tamsen said...

Awesome looking cars! Tell Nick he still needs to take me on a ride.