Saturday, February 16, 2008

The house offer

I went house hunting with Arah and my Realtor today. This is the 3rd house we went to see. It is SO perfect for us! It is in the Ranches neighborhood of Eagle Mountain which is about 20 miles south west of Salt Lake. (Near Lehi) Go to http://melaniekomenkul.utahrealestate.com/ and enter in the MLS# 758145.

It is completely move in ready-NOTHING will have to be done for us to live in it happily! After I saw it with Arah, I took Nick back in the afternoon and he fell in love with it too. We put an offer on it right then and there. The ball is rolling and if everything goes as planned, we'll be moving there the end of March/Beginning of April! Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Here are some other pictures that you may not see on the website... (thank you Arah for taking them for me!)

Here is our view from the front porch. Ash and Brinley sure had fun playing in the snow!

It has a separate living room and family room.

Living room


The kitchen/dining room

The beautiful archway between the family room and dining room


The most important part as far as Nick is concerned-it has a jetted tub in the master bath!

One of my favorite things-it has a cold storage! I don't really know why, but I am obsessed with having cold storage in my house!

My laundry room. :-)

Our garage complete with fancy pants cabinets! Nick likes the garage so that's good! I figure as long as my van fits, I'll be happy!

So, that's about it....we're so excited. This house is seriously an amazing deal and we hope more than anything that we can get it! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Patrick and Emily said...

So Cute! I hope it works out! Maybe we'll have to stay with YOU when we come down!