Monday, February 4, 2008

Sick of being sick...

Ya know, I don't get sick that often, and I have been known to be the worlds fastest healer from an illness. For example-both times my family has had the "vomit-flu", they are usually sick for 3+ days...I usually will go in, throw up, and pretty much be all better! Well, I think I have been saying that for too long and now I am being cursed. I started feeling sick the day after we got home from our trip to Washington. It turned in to the full-blown "fever-flu" that Monday the 28th, but I felt pretty much like normal on the Tuesday (see, goes away quickly) BUT, I have this stinking sinus/throat illness that came WITH the flu, but did not go away when the flu left. It's been over a WEEK and I am still sick!!! I am so tired of it! I just want to feel like normal again! Preston's been hanging on to his illness too-we are going back in to the dr's today to have his lungs checked out-sounds like he might have pneumonia or bronchitis. :( Thankfully, Ash is all better and Nick has been taking so many Vit-C and Airborne that I don't think anything can get him sick right now. lucky! Thanks for letting me rant....

Here's a random picture of Preston wearing a Seattle Mariners T-shirt we bought Ashleigh when she was about 2 1/2....still looks pretty good after 3 years of wear, huh? :)

No comments: