Thursday, February 28, 2008

I really don't enjoy mornings...


I have never been a morning person. I always like to stay up late and sleep in a little. That's why my working in the evenings works out well for me...I don't mind staying up late! Well....It used to work out well cause my kids never went to bed before 10 or 11pm and would sleep in until 930 or 10am the next day. lately though, Preston has decided that he wants to wake up when daddy wakes up...which is like 7:15am. :-( NOT good....once he's awake he starts asking to eat-and there is NO shutting him up until he gets some breakfast! It's not like with Ashleigh-I could give her breakfast, turn on the TV for her and go back to bed for a couple more hours...NO, Preston has to be "monitored" while he eats cause ultimately something is going all over the floor. So, when Preston wakes up at 7:15, I have to wake up at 7:15. I am REALLY not happy about this new arrangement, but I am dealing---sort of. 'Yawn'

No comments: